Problems with Virus software and Wirless Broadband.

I have a laptop running on a at home MIcrosoft Wireless Broadband. I am
using a MAC powerbook g4. I have no problems connecting to the Internet
using email or internet browser but my virus software will not manually or
auto update. The mac people said there was a problem with the firewall built
into my Broadband Wireless Router.The tech said that the port that my Virus
software is trying to access and recieve information through may not be
allowed by the firewall in my router. I am using Virex wich is a version of
Mcfee made for mac. Any help?

Anything in the log on the base station? Have you checked in specific
Mac forums or newsgroups on any issues?

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 21:22:30 -0700, "mbaldwin3"

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist