RG interview

On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:27:44 GMT, pibbur
<oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote:

>Now this is what I would call an ascension:
>
>http://www.thespacereview.com/article/427/1

Yeah, heard about that some time ago. His dad was an Astronaut, you know.

--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:44:15 +0200, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

> On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:27:44 GMT, pibbur
> <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote:
>
>> Now this is what I would call an ascension:
>>
>> http://www.thespacereview.com/article/427/1
>
> Yeah, heard about that some time ago. His dad was an Astronaut, you
> know.

Yepp.

--
pibbur, in orbit

"pibbur" <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote in message
> On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:44:15 +0200, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 09 Aug 2005 17:27:44 GMT, pibbur
>> <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote:
>>
>>> Now this is what I would call an ascension:
>>>
>>> http://www.thespacereview.com/article/427/1
>>
>> Yeah, heard about that some time ago. His dad was an Astronaut, you
>> know.
>>
> Yepp.

Is this annother one off your Donny Yepp misspellings?

LVD

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:15:45 +0200, Lord Vashnu Dragon
<lordv@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> "pibbur" <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 01:44:15 +0200, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
>> wrote:

>>> Yeah, heard about that some time ago. His dad was an Astronaut, you
>>> know.
>>>
>> Yepp.
>>

> Is this annother one off your Donny Yepp misspellings?
>
> LVD

Noppe!

--
pibbur