Problems with word in office 2000 after service pack 2 ins..

anyone out there have any problem with word and other parts of Office 2000
AFTER installing Service Pack 2?
Can't paste to word, error shows up about Storage Media, work around doesn't
work, Spouse super angry - HELP!
Steviedee50
--
Lookin for Better Computer Progs

Is your Office instance fully updated ? Many times when SP's are
installed it necessitates updating applications that run on the new
OS.

Visit the Office Update site & click on "Check for Updates"
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdate/default.aspx

Also you can open any Office Suite app, Click the text option
Help and Click "Detect & Repair" to validate the installation.

"StevieDee50" <StevieDee50@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> anyone out there have any problem with word and other parts of Office 2000
> AFTER installing Service Pack 2?
> Can't paste to word, error shows up about Storage Media, work around
> doesn't
> work, Spouse super angry - HELP!
> Steviedee50
> --
> Lookin for Better Computer Progs

gotta back up office files first, but will update and maybe reinstalll after
per post from Alias.
Thanks for the post, it all helps
steviedee50
--

"R. McCarty" wrote:

> Is your Office instance fully updated ? Many times when SP's are
> installed it necessitates updating applications that run on the new
> OS.
>
> Visit the Office Update site & click on "Check for Updates"
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdate/default.aspx
>
> Also you can open any Office Suite app, Click the text option
> Help and Click "Detect & Repair" to validate the installation.
>

> "StevieDee50" <StevieDee50@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > anyone out there have any problem with word and other parts of Office 2000
> > AFTER installing Service Pack 2?
> > Can't paste to word, error shows up about Storage Media, work around
> > doesn't
> > work, Spouse super angry - HELP!
> > Steviedee50
> > --
> > Lookin for Better Computer Progs

Alias

Have you tried uninstalling Office and installing it again? I have 2000 and
SP2 but I installed SP2 before I installed Office 2000 and I have no
problems with it.

Alias

"StevieDee50" wrote

> anyone out there have any problem with word and other parts of Office 2000
> AFTER installing Service Pack 2?
> Can't paste to word, error shows up about Storage Media, work around
> doesn't
> work, Spouse super angry - HELP!
> Steviedee50
> --
> Lookin for Better Computer Progs

Thanks, no i havent but I will. As soon as I back up all the word and Office
files.