Sign in with
Your question

Asrock z77 extreme4 error a2,a6,99,a3

Last response: in Windows 7
August 10, 2012 2:49:26 PM

Hello,

i just build my new pc ,asrock z77 extreme 4 , i5 3570k, 4gbx1 1600 cl6 ram and 500gb hDD. i installed an O.S win 7 ultimate 64bit. it successfully installed the O.S, but it cannot boot to windows,its stock in asrock logo .
August 10, 2012 4:34:41 PM

someone help me :) 
m
l
December 27, 2012 10:02:49 PM

ian13 said:
Hello,

i just build my new pc ,asrock z77 extreme 4 , i5 3570k, 4gbx1 1600 cl6 ram and 500gb hDD. i installed an O.S win 7 ultimate 64bit. it successfully installed the O.S, but it cannot boot to windows,its stock in asrock logo .

Hi Ian,

I had the same problem. After a lot of mucking around, taking the graphics card out, got the system to boot, then I changed things in bios pressing F2.

After I got it all working again, I needed to make one last connection, ie: HDMI cable, and was trying to 'feel' my way around the back to connect it, and the whole computer went blank again; and I realised I pressed the CMOS button at the back. I also remembered this is what I was doing the first time as well.

So you have to go into the bios by pressing F2, and readjusting everything, including graphics card selection etc..., then it should work - did for me both times...I had to pull my graphics card out first, to get a post screen, then adjusted the graphics section to 'onboard', then switch off and re-install external graphics card, and should work...

I would say, make sure that the CMOS is not accidently pushed, either by pushing the PC to the back and something presses the button, or in any other way...

This is all it was for me...

Cheers

TigerScent
m
l
!