Services on Bluetooth Microsoft Stack

I am currently running Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 and own a Belkin
F8T009 bluetooth adapter. I use the Microsoft Stack and NOT the Widcomm
stack. It appears to be running just fine. For example, it recognizes my
mobile phone and iPAQ.

However, when i use my iPAQ (2210h) to discover the services offered by the
desktop, it only list one service. This service is called "P". When trying to
connect to this service my iPAQ crashes. It seems to me that the service list
is somehow corrupted.

Is anyone familiar with this problem and does anyone has a solution to this?

Hi, try this newsgroup : alt.cellular.bluetooth

Good luck

--

"willempie69" <willempie69@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am currently running Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 and own a Belkin
> F8T009 bluetooth adapter. I use the Microsoft Stack and NOT the Widcomm
> stack. It appears to be running just fine. For example, it recognizes my
> mobile phone and iPAQ.
>
> However, when i use my iPAQ (2210h) to discover the services offered by
> the
> desktop, it only list one service. This service is called "P". When trying
> connect to this service my iPAQ crashes. It seems to me that the service
> list
> is somehow corrupted.
>
> Is anyone familiar with this problem and does anyone has a solution to
> this?

I have the same problem. Did you get any solution?

"willempie69" <willempie69@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I am currently running Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 and own a Belkin
>F8T009 bluetooth adapter. I use the Microsoft Stack and NOT the Widcomm
>stack. It appears to be running just fine. For example, it recognizes my
>mobile phone and iPAQ.
>
>However, when i use my iPAQ (2210h) to discover the services offered by the
>desktop, it only list one service. This service is called "P". When trying to
>connect to this service my iPAQ crashes. It seems to me that the service list
>is somehow corrupted.
>
>Is anyone familiar with this problem and does anyone has a solution to this?

Thanks
Juan I. Cahis
Santiago de Chile (South America)
Note: Please forgive me for my bad English, I am trying to improve it!