PANIC!: a new plot thread

Silly name for one isn't it?
Well it should, coming from a silly person, right?

For the past few years since Lumina and the 'Prophecy' thread went on
hiatus, I have tried to be patient.

GSD and I have started, and continued, our plot thread: "Great Siberian
Cousins", until recently.

(This I don't mind. ^_^)

This plot thread, if it leaves the ground (so to speak), may help me relieve
some of the stress and impatience that I have felt for so long (concerning
'Prophecy').

Anyone, should they care to, may join in the fun of this thread, and I hope
it may (after it gets long enough) get archived.

So without further ado...

***

There was panic in The Cast's home base.

Ops.

"When is he going to continue with that thread, Jon?"
an impatient dragon asks.

"Amthet, calm down.." the typist known as 'Jon' replies.

/Easy for you to say when you are _just as impatient_ as I am!/ the eldest
dragon thinks to himself.

***

Same base, different room..

"Do you think our own plot thread will make it, Coldmist?" a Great Siberian
Cousin asks the other.

"I don't know, Bubbac." replies Coldmist,"Until then we can chat with the
rest of our friends here."

"Like Alteus, Shardspray, and Ramjen?"

Coldmist shakes his head and say, "No, Bubbac. I mean more along the lines
of: Amthet the Elder, Tom & Sara & their Uncle Jason..."

"WHOA! hold up!" the one GSC exclaimed, "Their are _two_ Amthets here!?"

His cousin nods solemnly.

--

The Cast

"BubbaDragon" <JBubbacComly@msn.com> wrote in message
> Silly name for one isn't it?
> Well it should, coming from a silly person, right?
>
> For the past few years since Lumina and the 'Prophecy' thread went on
> hiatus, I have tried to be patient.
>
> GSD and I have started, and continued, our plot thread: "Great Siberian
> Cousins", until recently.
>
> (This I don't mind. ^_^)
>
> This plot thread, if it leaves the ground (so to speak), may help me
relieve
> some of the stress and impatience that I have felt for so long (concerning
> 'Prophecy').
>
> Anyone, should they care to, may join in the fun of this thread, and I
hope
> it may (after it gets long enough) get archived.
>
> So without further ado...
>
> ***
>
> There was panic in The Cast's home base.
>
> Ops.
>
> "When is he going to continue with that thread, Jon?"
> an impatient dragon asks.
>
> "Amthet, calm down.." the typist known as 'Jon' replies.
>
> /Easy for you to say when you are _just as impatient_ as I am!/ the eldest
> dragon thinks to himself.
>
> ***
>
> Same base, different room..
>
> "Do you think our own plot thread will make it, Coldmist?" a Great
Siberian
> Cousin asks the other.
>
> "I don't know, Bubbac." replies Coldmist,"Until then we can chat with the
> rest of our friends here."
>
> "Like Alteus, Shardspray, and Ramjen?"
>
> Coldmist shakes his head and say, "No, Bubbac. I mean more along the lines
> of: Amthet the Elder, Tom & Sara & their Uncle Jason..."
>
> "WHOA! hold up!" the one GSC exclaimed, "Their are _two_ Amthets here!?"
>
> His cousin nods solemnly.

***

An alarm blares suddenly through-out the base..

"Attention all Cast members! We have a problem! The typist's computer is
malfunctioning and he won't be able to continue this or any other plot
thread for a while, or check his emails."

"Can our magic help, Uncle?" Tom & Sara ask as one.
"Not this time, kids." he replies sadly.

"SHARDS!" shouts a voice.

"Brother!" admonishes another, "Jacrose, control yourself."

"Control? CONTROL!?" Jack roars, "There is no more control! Our typist has
lost it!"

"Only until his father can help him fix the problem." another voice
interjects. "Until then," the approaching person resumes, "Let's play a game
of 'Scrabble'."

Jacrose, seeing who it was, calmed down and asked:
"Could we play 'Boggle' instead, Bradley?"

The child prodigy mage only shrugged and said "Sure."

--

The Cast