can't uninstall hitman contract. Help!!!

Hello If someone can help me,
I cant uninstall this game. I've tryed to do this at "uninstall
software" and program files/ eidos/unstall . but this doesn't work
either. can some one help me. when I do this. It will ask me to delete
save games and so on. an then ... nothing. when I try this again
there's an error. "there's no uninstall .. something." I've googled
all around there seems to be nothing about this case.... help!!!!
Ferdy

Hi Ferdy,

"Ferdy" <*@gmail.com> wrote in message news:4e5a5b9d.0501161645.1d65bb87@posting.google.com...
> Hello If someone can help me,
> I cant uninstall this game. I've tryed to do this at "uninstall
> software" and program files/ eidos/unstall . but this doesn't work
> either. can some one help me. when I do this. It will ask me to delete
> save games and so on. an then ... nothing. when I try this again
> there's an error. "there's no uninstall .. something." I've googled
> all around there seems to be nothing about this case.... help!!!!
> Ferdy

Here's how to uninstall a game when using Add-Remove programs fails:

Step A: Start your computer in Safe Mode by holding down the F8 key.

Step B: Reinstall the game to the same folder it was installed to originally,
and then try to uninstall it again using Add-Remove programs. If
that fails, delete it's folder and any save games in My Documents.

Step C: Install and Run Regcleaner and if it finds any stray registry keys for the
game, delete them: http://www.majorgeeks.com/download460.html

Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Microsoft MVP Windows XP Shell/User: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com