For those who plays Deus Ex, someone pointed out a great trick to me a few
weeks ago. So I've added it to the 'Things Never Seen' page, as a new
chapter at the end. I truly regret not discovering the basic concept by
myself..

http://www.it-he.org/deus3.htm

It is called 'project: Atomic Fire' for no satisfactorily explained reason,
except the original name was 'Up & Atom'. For no satisfactorily explained
reason.

Have fun..

--
JP Morris - aka DOUG the Eagle (Dragon) -=UDIC=- jpm@it-he.org
Anti-walkthroughs for Deus Ex, Thief and Ultima http://www.it-he.org

On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:59:23 +0100, "J. P. Morris" <jpm@it-he.org>
wrote:

>For those who plays Deus Ex, someone pointed out a great trick to me a few
>weeks ago. So I've added it to the 'Things Never Seen' page, as a new
>chapter at the end. I truly regret not discovering the basic concept by
>myself..
>
>http://www.it-he.org/deus3.htm
>
>It is called 'project: Atomic Fire' for no satisfactorily explained reason,
>except the original name was 'Up & Atom'. For no satisfactorily explained
>reason.
>
>Have fun..
Um, does it involve a small, Super-Ant?
"Up and Atom- Atom Ant!"

"J. P. Morris" <jpm@it-he.org> wrote in message

> For those who plays Deus Ex, someone pointed out a great trick to me a few
> weeks ago. So I've added it to the 'Things Never Seen' page, as a new
> chapter at the end. I truly regret not discovering the basic concept by
> myself..
>
> http://www.it-he.org/deus3.htm
>
> It is called 'project: Atomic Fire' for no satisfactorily explained
> reason,
> except the original name was 'Up & Atom'. For no satisfactorily explained
> reason.
>
> Have fun..

*cheers; enjoys*

--
The Triad

"Optician Dragon" <dragonlensman1@verizon.net> wrote in message
> On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:59:23 +0100, "J. P. Morris" <jpm@it-he.org>
> wrote:
>

> >For those who plays Deus Ex, someone pointed out a great trick to me a
few
> >weeks ago. So I've added it to the 'Things Never Seen' page, as a new
> >chapter at the end. I truly regret not discovering the basic concept by
> >myself..
> >
> >http://www.it-he.org/deus3.htm
> >
> >It is called 'project: Atomic Fire' for no satisfactorily explained
reason,
> >except the original name was 'Up & Atom'. For no satisfactorily
explained
> >reason.
> >
> >Have fun..
> Um, does it involve a small, Super-Ant?
> "Up and Atom- Atom Ant!"

I watch that cartoon on 'Boomerang' when they are available. ^_^

--

The Cast