Which Yamaha A/V Receiver Do You Like?

Last response: in Home Audio
August 5, 2005 7:27:37 AM

Hi,

I recently posted on Surround System Upgrade Advice because of the untimely
death of my DSP-3000.
Yamaha appears to have multiple lines and grades of receivers. Do you have
one or more that you like or
would recommend? I love music more than movies and the programmed music
modes are important to me.

Or do you have another receiver that you feel is fantastic and would
recommend over a Yamaha?

Thanks

More about : yamaha receiver

Anonymous
August 7, 2005 10:23:40 PM

RXZ1 is real good , clean amp with lots of inputs . I use it to power
my B&W 804S , n805 and htm2 for center. this all works well for
listening to s.a.c.d.'s and dvd audios.
Anonymous
August 9, 2005 4:15:23 AM

I bought the R-9 back in 86 aft I read several reviews and enjoyed it
for many years. if you can find one mint buy it!
!