Reorganizing my BARD 1 (and BARD 2) drives

That's what I named my partitions where I store my music files. Two
partitions on two different drives. Manual redundancy. :)

Anyhow, up until now I haven't had any real organization in the folders
but now I'm going with Artist or Group / Album format. In each Album
folder I'm storing a folder.jpg of the cover art. (Not scanning them all
though - just using Amazon and MP3.com for that bit.)

It's taking a while to reorganize it...
--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

Eek! Polychromic wrote:
> That's what I named my partitions where I store my music files. Two
> partitions on two different drives. Manual redundancy. :)
>
> Anyhow, up until now I haven't had any real organization in the folders
> but now I'm going with Artist or Group / Album format. In each Album
> folder I'm storing a folder.jpg of the cover art. (Not scanning them all
> though - just using Amazon and MP3.com for that bit.)
>
> It's taking a while to reorganize it...

I try to organize my music collection, but I find Microsoft's automatically
"revert back to whatever the name it gives" very annoying. I need to
organize my music in the way I WANT it, not how MS wants it.

And speaking of album art, I don't quite remember how you apply the album
photo to the selected track. I thought you told me how before.

--
Ashikaga a27