Sign in with
Your question

How to download software in my mobile

Last response: in Brands
August 5, 2010 3:49:54 PM

i can't able to download and software in my mobile nokia 6260 model through gprs. even i could not able to open the attachment containing pic in mail. pls advice me what to do. I want to also play yahoo.games.com/ch through mobile what should i do for it and if this mobile will not support what mobile of nokis should i purchase for doing every thing like downloading software, playing yahoo chess online , pls advice
August 6, 2010 2:48:03 AM

This topic has been moved from the section Opinions and Experiences to section Brands by Buwish
September 9, 2010 9:54:39 AM

tapan said:
i can't able to download and software in my mobile nokia 6260 model through gprs. even i could not able to open the attachment containing pic in mail. pls advice me what to do. I want to also play yahoo.games.com/ch through mobile what should i do for it and if this mobile will not support what mobile of nokis should i purchase for doing every thing like downloading software, playing yahoo chess online , pls advice

I suggest you can contact the carrier if you have network problem, the or Nokia service if you have software compliance problem, or Yahoo service if you have game problem.
!