Screen Saver : Deactivate / Activate

terry

Does XP have a location on the screen you can place the mouse and the
computer will not activate the screen saver?

Does XP have a location on the screen you can place the mouse and the
computer will activate the screen saver?

Plus and Minus

If not is there a way to create something like this and how?

frodo

Terry <Terry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Does XP have a location on the screen you can place the mouse and the
> computer will not activate the screen saver?

> Does XP have a location on the screen you can place the mouse and the
> computer will activate the screen saver?

> Plus and Minus

> If not is there a way to create something like this and how?

Have not seen this since Win 95; used to be on the screen saver prop page,
but no more. Too bad, I'd like to have it too...

Not to my knowledge. What you could do for activating the screen saver is
to create a shortcut on the desktio for the desired screen saver file
(extension .scr). I have my machine set for a very long delay before the
screen saver kicks in on it's own, and if I know I will be leaving my
computer for a while I will activate my "desktop" screen saver with the
mouse or a defined keyboard shortcut.