Adobe and Macromedia to merge

So now they will want to install some nasty copy protection spyware in
order to install the security risk they call Flash, I guess.

I wish there was a secure, open plugin for Flash that worked in Firefox.
--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 05:16:43 -0500, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

>So now they will want to install some nasty copy protection spyware in
>order to install the security risk they call Flash, I guess.
>
>I wish there was a secure, open plugin for Flash that worked in Firefox.
Yeah, then you could go to here and get a laugh. I've already posted
this once, but if anyone missed it, it's hilarious stupid.
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/fartingcat.html

--
Optician Dragon
-=UDIC=-

Eek! Optician Dragon wrote:
> Polychromic wrote:
<snip>
>>I wish there was a secure, open plugin for Flash that worked in Firefox.
>
> Yeah, then you could go to here and get a laugh. I've already posted
> this once, but if anyone missed it, it's hilarious stupid.
> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/fartingcat.html

:-D It's so stupid, it's funny. Cats always make me smile. I love cats.
:)

--
Ashikaga a27

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 04:09:17 -0400, Cape Dweller <usenet@ciotog.net>
wrote:

>Ashikaga wrote:
>
>>> http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/fartingcat.html
>>
>> :-D It's so stupid, it's funny. Cats always make me smile. I love cats.
>> :)
>
>How about this:
>http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/bubblegirl.html
Hah hah! Reminds me in a way of the old Jumpman Junior game. Man, when
you messed up, he would bounce painfully off everything on the way
down.