Halo upgrade Patches

How Do I Get It To Patch To 1.06 From 1.01? i have a singles hard drive
partitioned into many - C thru H - and i get the 1.06 patch and try to
install it but the flippin patch thinks my game is on C drive when it is
installed on H....
HELP before i just say junk it and not bother with another screwed up
microsoft game!

Hi,

Run the HaloUpdate program that's in your HALO directory,
and it will connect and patch your game for you. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Game FAQs: ;gms]http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms

"HALO HELL... NO PATCHES WORK!" <HALO HELL... NO PATCHES WORK!@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| How Do I Get It To Patch To 1.06 From 1.01? i have a singles hard drive
| partitioned into many - C thru H - and i get the 1.06 patch and try to
| install it but the flippin patch thinks my game is on C drive when it is
| installed on H....
| HELP before i just say junk it and not bother with another screwed up
| microsoft game!

thanks for the tip there jimmy s. BUT i tryed that, and it doesnt auto-update
like it should. i d/l it from micrsoft games directly and installed it with
all of the options and i even tryed to d/l the patches to my computer and
manually install then, but it still didn't work...

Well i opened it from microsofts site and not off my h/d copying it...

Hi,

You'll need to reinstall HALO apparently if it's not recognizing your
installation. I have mine installed to my J: partition and it patches up
without any problems whatsoever. Maybe you copied yours over
to that partition it's in now which is causing this issue to occur. :)