Service Pack 2/AOL Music Net problem

June 14, 2005 2:41:02 PM

I updated my windows xp with SP2. When I tried to use aol Music Net the
computer crashes..over and over. I called Music Net and he got me to try
most everything from turning off the firewall to doing the aol/windows update
patch. Nothing worked. I wanted to be able to use Music Net so I just
finally uninstalled SP2. I would like to be able to have SP2 and the added
security it updates but I also want to be able to use Music Net. Anyone got
an answer for me?
June 14, 2005 4:23:05 PM

Install AOL Music Net AFTER installing SP2. Just click on Musicnet@AOL
after you've installed SP2. Check below URL (Website).
AOL Music: Music Videos, Songs, Internet Radio, Live Performances, Search, CDs
http://music.channel.aol.com/
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.

"JudaStar" wrote:

> I updated my windows xp with SP2. When I tried to use aol Music Net the
> computer crashes..over and over. I called Music Net and he got me to try
> most everything from turning off the firewall to doing the aol/windows update
> patch. Nothing worked. I wanted to be able to use Music Net so I just
> finally uninstalled SP2. I would like to be able to have SP2 and the added
> security it updates but I also want to be able to use Music Net. Anyone got
> an answer for me?
Anonymous
June 14, 2005 5:17:04 PM

Thank you for answering my post. The guy I had on the phone helping me from
Music Net finally got me to uninstall Music Net and then re-install it. It
crash the system again. I don't know if retrying it would have a different
results but thanks anyway.

!