Programs in Windows XP

June 14, 2005 3:25:05 PM

How do Ifind the original list which originaly installed when I bought my
conputer?

More about : programs windows

Anonymous
June 14, 2005 6:38:25 PM

There does not seem to be one unless you have a XP Recovery CD for your
computer. The Recovery CD will replace everything on your hard drive with a
copy of what was installed when your first purchased this PC.

"Bonnie Hammer" <bonniehammer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do Ifind the original list which originaly installed when I bought my
> conputer?
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 1:21:03 AM

On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:25:05 -0700, "Bonnie Hammer"
<bonniehammer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

|How do Ifind the original list which originaly installed when I bought my
|conputer?
I searched 4 all .lnk files in Start>Programs then
draged them with shift or control so they copy to
another folder
OR
Save 1st Registry & dig them outta there (maybe)

HTH-Larry
Any advise is my attempt to contribute more than I have received but I can only assure you that it works on my PC. GOOD LUCK.