So, what do I get at the ten year mark?

As of July, I was officially ten years old. Where's my fanfare?!

In MY day we had pie and parties and dancing girls and all sorts of
virgin sacrifice. Just look at you now. OH THE SHAME. As the grand
poobah of nothing in particular, I reprimand you both unofficially and
officially in my official capacity to do so.

Now, let the party begin!

*dances*

--
/\_./b__ _O_ <====o Lost Dragon o====> _|_ __d\._/\
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:33:56 -0500, Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com> wrote:

>As of July, I was officially ten years old. Where's my fanfare?!
>
>In MY day we had pie and parties and dancing girls and all sorts of
>virgin sacrifice. Just look at you now. OH THE SHAME. As the grand
>poobah of nothing in particular, I reprimand you both unofficially and
>officially in my official capacity to do so.
>
>Now, let the party begin!
>
>*dances*

We had a party. You weren't here to see it.
--
The Polychromic Dragon of the -=={UDIC}==-
http://home.comcast.net/~macecil/

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 10:33:56 +0200, Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com> wrote:

> As of July, I was officially ten years old. Where's my fanfare?!
>
> In MY day we had pie and parties and dancing girls and all sorts of
> virgin sacrifice. Just look at you now. OH THE SHAME. As the grand
> poobah of nothing in particular, I reprimand you both unofficially and
> officially in my official capacity to do so.
>
> Now, let the party begin!
>
> *dances*

Would a *SPLUT* suffice?

--
pibbur

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 11:15:08 +0200, Polychromic <macecil@comcast.net>
wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 03:33:56 -0500, Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> As of July, I was officially ten years old. Where's my fanfare?!
>>
>> In MY day we had pie and parties and dancing girls and all sorts of
>> virgin sacrifice. Just look at you now. OH THE SHAME. As the grand
>> poobah of nothing in particular, I reprimand you both unofficially and
>> officially in my official capacity to do so.
>>
>> Now, let the party begin!
>>
>> *dances*
>
> We had a party. You weren't here to see it.

And if you had been, then by extrapolation you wouldn't have been left to
testify either.

--
pibbur

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Quoth Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com>:
> As of July, I was officially ten years old. Where's my fanfare?!

*hosepipe-with-a-trumpet-mouthpiece-on-the-end-of-it noise*

> In MY day we had pie and parties and dancing girls and all sorts
> of virgin sacrifice. Just look at you now. OH THE SHAME. As the
> grand poobah of nothing in particular, I reprimand you both
> unofficially and officially in my official capacity to do so.

Didn't we have Couches, as well...?

*looks around nervously*

> Now, let the party begin!
> *dances*

As Poly said, we're actually all still hung over from the party we
held in your honour. Sorry you weren't there -- it was a great week!

\^\^//
,^ ( ..) Samurai Dragon -==UDIC Sig Code==-
| \ \ -==(UDIC)==- d++e+N T--Om+U146MA7'! L8u uC++
\ `^--^ \\\\\\\\//////// uF-uG++uLB+uA+nC++uR nH+nP+++
\ \ \ (2 Attentive Points) nI--nPT nS+++nT--wM-wC y+ a30
ksj ^--^ ___________________________________________________________

> Didn't we have Couches, as well...?

Animated incontinent ones! Oh those were the days.

> *looks around nervously*

Now, now - Couch is perfectly civilt these da... *pounced from behind*
o_O Get it off me!! Get it off me!!! *Flails*

> As Poly said, we're actually all still hung over from the party we
> held in your honour. Sorry you weren't there -- it was a great week!

Aren't there *any* leftovers?

--
/\_./b__ _O_ <====o Lost Dragon o====> _|_ __d\._/\
(/^/(_^^' | I like people - I just can't eat a whole one | `^^_)\^\)
.._,(_;)_ <===o http://www.lostdragon.com/ o===> _(;_),_.

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Quoth Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com>:
> Now, now - Couch is perfectly civilt these da... *pounced from
> behind*
> o_O Get it off me!! Get it off me!!! *Flails*

*trots off to find a camera for use in an upcoming submission to 'When
Furniture Attacks!'*

>> As Poly said, we're actually all still hung over from the party
>> we held in your honour. Sorry you weren't there -- it was a
>> great week!
>
> Aren't there *any* leftovers?

If there were before, there certainly aren't by now. <:)

\^\^//

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005 01:49:05 +0200, Samurai <nospam@dev.nul> wrote:

> Quoth Lost Dragon <kulhain@yahoo.com>:
>> Now, now - Couch is perfectly civilt these da... *pounced from
>> behind*
>> o_O Get it off me!! Get it off me!!! *Flails*
>
> *trots off to find a camera for use in an upcoming submission to 'When
> Furniture Attacks!'*
>
>>> As Poly said, we're actually all still hung over from the party
>>> we held in your honour. Sorry you weren't there -- it was a
>>> great week!
>>
>> Aren't there *any* leftovers?
>
> If there were before, there certainly aren't by now. <:)

Because you entered the scene, I presume.

--
there's quite a lot left of pibbur

Samurai

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2002

Quoth pibbur <oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill>:
> Samurai <nospam@dev.nul> wrote:
>>> Aren't there *any* leftovers?
>>
>> If there were before, there certainly aren't by now. <:)
>
> Because you entered the scene, I presume.

Well, I was late replying, for starters, so everyone else had more of a
chance to dig into the leftovers. /Then/ I entered the scene. ;)

\^\^//