How's it going, Erimess?

Hi

Your original surgery thread has, in a typical python-way developed into
something completely different, and probably no longer serves its purpose.

So I just wonder, how is it going?
--
pibbur, hoping he's got the apostrophes and non-apostrophes as well as the
k's correct.

On Thu, 15 Sep 2005 09:27:18 GMT, pibbur
<oopsNO.CAPS000@tele2dragon.nomaill> wrote:

>Hi
>
>Your original surgery thread has, in a typical python-way developed into
>something completely different, and probably no longer serves its purpose.
>
>So I just wonder, how is it going?

Yes, true that thread's gone elsewhere. I did give Sammie a short
answer when he finally decided to catch up (and keep the thread on
track) a week late of course. Thank you for asking.

I'm mostly fine except for the glow-in-the-dark mites running around
down there, and this strange craving I keep having to fry up some
Poly. Probably the side effects of the anesthesia...

Seriously, much better, but still tired a lot. And I doubt I'd be in
any pain at all except the thing is in such a bad location, which gets
pulled on and irritated quite frequently. I'm trying to cut back the
pain pills. The Vicadin (acetaminophen/hydrocodone bitartrate mix if
you don't know that name) I think does strange things to me so I'm
wanting to cut that completely, except it helps a lot getting
comfortable to sleep. But I've replaced all but my bedtime pill with
Aleve (naproxen).

I'm really wanting to eat some real food but still having trouble
fixing it and keeping up on dishes. My brother and I went to the
grocery store the other night and I stocked up on quick-fix stuff --
but I'd sure like to gobble down a pizza right about now. :) Oddly,
I have no desire for wine. Something's wrong. (That works out well
since I can't drink with all these blasted pills.)

Follow up appointment with the surgeon is this Tuesday so I'll be
curious what he has to say. (Especially the stuff he told my brother
that I never got to hear.) And that's also when this tape stuff comes
off. (Something they call steri-strips.) I'm allowed to take it off
Monday but am too chicken I'll hurt something. :) And then I'm
starting on the Vitamin E cause I know it would be healing better if I
could put that on it.

So mostly, still tired a lot but otherwise OK, still itching, can't
figure out what to eat, getting restless to get some stuff done but
can't really handle it... So I sit a lot and the other day I *finally*
got more time in on my game, which is what I really should be doing.
Take advantage of the situation. In fact, when I get off here I'm
going to play while I'm eating. And then a nap...

--

Erimess Dragon

d++e+NT++Om UK!1!2!3!A!L!
U+uCuFuG+++uLB+uA+ nC+nH+nP+nS++nT-xa4

This is the comfort of everyone: That tho' they
may be said to die, yet their love and devotion
are, in best sense, ever present because immortal.
~William Penn
In memory of my father, 1 Jan 05