offline folders - not enough space on c-drive

Hello!
I have acces to an network-disk, and want to synchrinze some folders, no
problem
but now there is not much space left on my c-partition.

Where can I change, that some place on my d-drive will be used instead?

Greetings Bjørn
P.S. I read the help-manuals about synchronizing, but couldn't find anything
about it...

bdj wrote:

> Hello!
> I have acces to an network-disk, and want to synchrinze some folders, no
> problem
> but now there is not much space left on my c-partition.
>
> Where can I change, that some place on my d-drive will be used instead?
Hi,

A previous post about this:

From: Ryan Winland
Subject: Re: Changing offline files folder location on WinXP Pro
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely
Date: 2002-05-27 15:01:59 PST

<quote>
Hello:

The Resource Kit is not required to relocate the Client Side Cache folder.

If your Windows 2000 (or XP) partition is NTFS, try something like this:

1) Boot into Safe Mode and delete the contents of the CSC folder.

2) While still in Safe Mode, create a reparse point (junction) in the
%SystemRoot%\CSC folder and point it toward another partition or a
folder in another partition. Use the Logical Disk Manager (Computer
Management\Storage\Disk Management) to mount a partition or
SysInternals Junction
http://www.sysinternals.com/Utilities/Junction.html
to mount a folder.

This works in Windows 2000, and should in Windows XP (I haven't tested it,
however).

Hope this helps.
Ryan Winland
</quote>