MN-720 Wireless Adapter freezes my laptop

My Laptop freezes each time I try to install my mn720
adapter on it. It is a Compaq Evo N1020v.
Anyone facing a similar problem?
2 answers Last reply
More about wireless adapter freezes laptop

    Never mind I found the solution to this problem @
    http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?
    s=ed1102267bd805c126e5e9965a78d39f&p=469669#post469669
  2. Go to HP/Compaq web page and download and install two enhancements for XP Operating System. That takes care of the lockup problem when installing a wireless card or the driver for it. DLS

Routers Laptops Wireless Adapter Microsoft Networking