Can't run program

June 14, 2005 7:44:02 PM

I get the following error message when I try to run a particular program.
"You do not have the necessary permission to run this program." I am using
XP Pro, and have been able to get the program to run on another computer
using XP Pro. Also, when I try to delete the program, using the Add or
Remove Programs Control Panel, I get the following message: "Unable to remove
Product GUID from Installshield Installation Information. Aborting
installation. Please contact your administrator." I click OK on this last
message and then get a choice of installing, modifying or deleting the
program. I choose delete and the program gets deleted - I think. I am the
only user of this computer, and am the Administrator.
What can I do to clear up the inability to run the program? TIA.

More about : run program

June 14, 2005 7:49:02 PM

restart in safe mode, that is, restart computer pressing F8 and choose safe
mode to start windows. choose administrator as the user to log on with. try
it then.

!