LOR-Battle for Middle earth

Last response: in Video Games
January 20, 2005 8:18:00 AM

Trying to load the game-choose language ok-programme says
can't find Directx see version command-when you click
close next box proclaims .dll file is null on clicking
goes back to DT.
Restart box it asks for B.O.M.E. disc 1?

Is avast virus checker likely problem I have this to try

Son is suicidel please help.

ps was on XP home- since last load fail have installed
service pack 2- oH dear.
Anonymous
January 20, 2005 12:27:41 PM

Hi Phil,

Try installing the game in SAFE MODE.
That will prevent other processes from interfering. :-)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

!