XP remote asisistance

June 15, 2005 4:43:55 AM

After the connection is made it is in screen view only. When the other user
clicks yes to connect nothing happens or after a while we get a message it
was rejected. Also clicking no results in nothing happening.
All firewalls are turned off and they are set up as administrator. Any
solutions?

thanks
JT

More about : remote asisistance

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 4:43:56 AM

The remote assistance in the MSN is pretty esay to use have you try that one,
and is not necessary to turn of the firewall only you have to permit the
exceptions and it will work. Try the MSN one.
And the person who needs the assistance is the one that has to send you the
invitations.

MN

"JT" wrote:

> After the connection is made it is in screen view only. When the other user
> clicks yes to connect nothing happens or after a while we get a message it
> was rejected. Also clicking no results in nothing happening.
> All firewalls are turned off and they are set up as administrator. Any
> solutions?
>
> thanks
> JT

June 15, 2005 3:42:05 PM

Yes we have tried that as well = with msn we don't even get rejected, it
just sits there!

!