Sign in with
Your question

Need help with Palm Pilot Tungsten T3

Last response: in Network Providers
May 5, 2011 6:20:17 PM

I recently had my battery replaced for my T3. Since then, it comes on with a message saying the battery is extremely low and to place it to the power cable to recharge it. Is the power cable different from the charging cradle that I have always used? My T3 is not recharging. It just keeps that message on the screen and I can't get anything else to come up. Any ideas on what I should do?

More about : palm pilot tungsten

May 10, 2011 6:33:37 PM

You either have a bad battery or a bad contact to it. Power cable would not change.

I'd just get a new PDA or smartphone, Palm is pretty much dead as far as supported technology.
m
l
May 20, 2011 2:49:35 PM

hang-the-9 said:
You either have a bad battery or a bad contact to it. Power cable would not change.

I'd just get a new PDA or smartphone, Palm is pretty much dead as far as supported technology.

Where can I find a new PDA? I have looked on the Internet at different sources but only find used ones. I have a smartphone but still prefer my PDA for contact information. I also need to be able to download all the information I have in my PDA - either to my computer or to my smartphone (if no other option is available) or another PDA but I guess I can't do that if the battery is so low.

Thanks for any advice you can give.
m
l
Related resources
May 20, 2011 3:28:35 PM

Don't think anyone makes only PDAs, the phones have taken over.
m
l
May 20, 2011 4:16:45 PM

I was afraid this was the case. I am usually ready to jump to the newer technology and I love my phone but would still use my PDA if I could get it to work again.
m
l
!