File Access

I need help! I’m in a desperate situation. I had windows XP Installed
on my
system and was using it until it started being weird. I uninstalled it
and
put windows 2000 pro on it. But I forgot to get some of my files and I
need
them. I went to the documents and settings folder and tried to open
the user
accout and it said "Access Denied". I really need the files but
can’[t get to
them. If anyone can help twould be great

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-File-Access-ftopict545922.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1724774

In news:3_1724774_42fb5b7fbf758160d6793e97db2a165d@windowsforumz.com,
Nikolaiz <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> did some thinking and came up
with these words:
> I need help! I'm in a desperate situation. I had windows XP Installed
> on my
> system and was using it until it started being weird. I uninstalled it
> and
> put windows 2000 pro on it. But I forgot to get some of my files and I
> need
> them. I went to the documents and settings folder and tried to open
> the user
> accout and it said "Access Denied". I really need the files but
> can'[t get to
> them. If anyone can help twould be great

Help & Support - enter Take ownership - you are saved

--
Ron Bogart {} ô¿ô¬
Associate Expert

kelly

exactly, and do it in safe mode just to be sure

Good luck