Denying Internet Access

A colleague uses my computer for some of his work. So I have created a
limited user account for him on my system. Now I want to limit his use
of Internet on my computer to prevent him from visiting obnoxious
websites and download virii. How can that
be achieved?

regards
Metal
1 answer Last reply
More about denying internet access

    Hi Metal - You might take a look at Content Advisor and see if it will meet
    your needs:

    Browse the Web with Content Advisor
    http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/using/howto/security/contentadv/config.mspx

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/ie/6/all/reskit/en-us/part2/c05ie6rk.mspx

    Chapter 5 - Content Advisor

    This chapter describes the Microsoft® Internet Explorer Content Advisor,
    which allows you to rate the appropriateness of Web content and to control
    which Web sites your users can visit. This feature can help you create a
    more secure environment that protects your users from unsuitable content on
    the Internet.

    --
    Regards, Jim Byrd, MS-MVP
    My, Blog Defending Your Machine, here:

    "Metal" <metal@despammed.com> wrote in message
    > A colleague uses my computer for some of his work. So I have created a
    > limited user account for him on my system. Now I want to limit his use
    > of Internet on my computer to prevent him from visiting obnoxious
    > websites and download virii. How can that
    > be achieved?
    >
    > regards
    > Metal

Internet Access Computers Microsoft Windows XP