Packard Bell Easynote wont turn on properly

Hello, I am having trouble with my PackardBell EasyNote TK87. The problem is that it will not start up properly. The first thing which happens is a screen comes up saying "Windows Error Recovery", with the two options to either launch setup repair, or start windows normally. If i choose to start it normally, it goes to the windows loading sign, stays like that for five or so minutes, and then a blue screen appears but it goes too quickly for me to read anything. The other option again takes around five mins for anything to happen, this time a black and white windows background appears, which usually a window would appear. But nothing happens, and it just stays like that for hours on end. The mouse always fully working.
Any advice would i would be greatly thankful.
1 answer Last reply
More about packard bell easynote wont turn properly
  1. Welcome to Tom's Hardware Forums,
    Something to try real quick, unplug device from power adapter, remove battery, press and hold power for 20-30 seconds, replace battery, plug in adapter, attempt to start.
    It kinda sounds as though your hard drive has been corrupted (or died) but, see if the reset helps...
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers Packard Bell Easynote Windows 7