Michael Constant's Optima Program

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Hi,

I hope someone can help me. I am looking for a copy
of Michael Constant's Optima program, but have been
unable to locate a copy. I would like a copy to
complete the set. (I have the other 4 Optima progs.)

Thanks,

John (grumpy3039@hotmail.com)

John Metcalf <metcalf@uboot.com> kirjoitti 10.05.2004:

> I hope someone can help me. I am looking for a copy
> of Michael Constant's Optima program, but have been
> unable to locate a copy. I would like a copy to
> complete the set. (I have the other 4 Optima progs.)

This may be an obvious question, but have you tried asking him? I
think the mconst%csua.berkeley.edu address (punctuation munged just in
case) should still be valid; I can finger it, and the account appears
to be in active use.

--
Ilmari Karonen
If replying by e-mail, please replace ".invalid" with ".net" in address.

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Hi Ilmari,

Ilmari Karonen wrote:
> This may be an obvious question, but have you tried asking him? I
> think the mconst%csua.berkeley.edu address (punctuation munged just in
> case) should still be valid; I can finger it, and the account appears
> to be in active use.

As usual, I've failed to try the obvious. :) I'll let you know how
I get on.

Thanks,

John