Where is the MUI for XP Pro x64 ?

I've been looking for the MUI for XP Pro x64 Edition, and all I've been able
to find is a promise that it would be available for download in early May.

It seems to me this is long overdue.

Is there somewhere I can find this online, or will it be up any timle soon ?

Thank you.
2 answers Last reply
More about where

    I'm not sure if these help at all. You might try the MSFT 64 bit group; the
    MSFT site is pretty sparse:

    http://www.msfn.org/board/lofiversion/index.php/t45790.html

    http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=327773

    Chad Harris