Where is the MUI for XP Pro x64 ?

June 15, 2005 5:12:01 AM

I've been looking for the MUI for XP Pro x64 Edition, and all I've been able
to find is a promise that it would be available for download in early May.

It seems to me this is long overdue.

Is there somewhere I can find this online, or will it be up any timle soon ?

Thank you.

More about : mui pro x64

Anonymous
June 15, 2005 8:57:28 AM

I'm not sure if these help at all. You might try the MSFT 64 bit group; the
MSFT site is pretty sparse:

http://www.msfn.org/board/lofiversion/index.php/t45790....

http://support.microsoft.com/Default.aspx?kbid=327773

Chad Harris

"JabbaPapa" <thisisnotmyemail@spam.com> wrote in message
> I've been looking for the MUI for XP Pro x64 Edition, and all I've been
> able
> to find is a promise that it would be available for download in early May.
>
> It seems to me this is long overdue.
>
> Is there somewhere I can find this online, or will it be up any timle soon
> ?
>
> Thank you.
June 17, 2005 4:57:59 PM

--