Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Network adapters missing

Last response: in Windows 7
August 11, 2012 8:23:30 PM

I have Toshiba NB510 netbook. When I bought it, it had Windows 7 Starter, but I installed Windows 7 Home Premium and now can't use wired Internet or Wireless. It keep saying that Network and Ethernet Controllers are missing. Please help...
August 11, 2012 8:44:10 PM

Did your netbook come with any disks containing backup media for operating system recovery, and drivers?

If not as I assume you have some means of accessing the internet as you have made the posting, why not go to the Toshiba website, download the requisite drivers to a thumb drive or disk, and install to your netbook.

Cheers
m
l

Best solution

a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
August 11, 2012 11:10:43 PM

Hi :) 

Toshiba support for both drivers.... plus any others which WILL be missing...

All the best Brett :) 
Related resources
August 12, 2012 10:12:51 PM

I tried Toshiba support site and I found driver for wired Internet but can't find for Wireless,nothing fits (says that device cannot start). I have ConfigFree and when I enter Radar it says that the wireless network device is disabled,but doesn't say how to enable it...
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
August 12, 2012 11:49:27 PM

MaRyRS said:
I tried Toshiba support site and I found driver for wired Internet but can't find for Wireless,nothing fits (says that device cannot start). I have ConfigFree and when I enter Radar it says that the wireless network device is disabled,but doesn't say how to enable it...

Hi :) 

Three ways to enable Wireless on a laptop....

1, In the bios...

2, Switch or Function key...

3, Software from Toshiba...

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
August 13, 2012 8:54:26 PM

On Toshiba site I found some instructions which involved System Information, under Components there are Device Problems... I had to copy few numbers from there on site and I found out which hardware is missing. Then I found Toshiba's downloading address and installed it... And it works... :) 
Thank you all for your help, I would never thought of Toshiba's website 'cause I never had Toshiba product before... :) 
m
l
August 13, 2012 9:00:19 PM

Best answer selected by MaRyRS.
m
l
!