Remove a logical disk

June 15, 2005 7:10:02 AM

I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
How can I remove this logical disk?
It can't be deleted like a network drive.

More about : remove logical disk

Anonymous
June 16, 2005 1:01:23 AM

"Arne" <Arne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
> How can I remove this logical disk?
> It can't be deleted like a network drive.

I suggest you try diskpart.exe.
Anonymous
June 16, 2005 1:01:24 AM

Hi Pegasus,
That is an interesting program. I tried the remove command and that didn't
work. I will practice this program on another computer.
Thanks.
Arne.

!