I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
How can I remove this logical disk?
It can't be deleted like a network drive.

"Arne" <Arne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
> How can I remove this logical disk?
> It can't be deleted like a network drive.

I suggest you try diskpart.exe.

Hi Pegasus,
That is an interesting program. I tried the remove command and that didn't
work. I will practice this program on another computer.
Thanks.
Arne.