Remove a logical disk

I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
How can I remove this logical disk?
It can't be deleted like a network drive.
2 answers Last reply
More about remove logical disk

    "Arne" <Arne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
    > How can I remove this logical disk?
    > It can't be deleted like a network drive.

    I suggest you try diskpart.exe.

    Hi Pegasus,
    That is an interesting program. I tried the remove command and that didn't
    work. I will practice this program on another computer.
    Thanks.
    Arne.

    "Pegasus (MVP)" wrote:

    > "Arne" <Arne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I have a logical disk that points to a subdirecty on my hard disk.
    > > How can I remove this logical disk?
    > > It can't be deleted like a network drive.
    >
    > I suggest you try diskpart.exe.

Network Drive Microsoft Hard Drives Windows XP