Paging file deletion on shutdown

Some time ago, in a fit of paranoia after reading about it somewhere, I
instructed my XP Home system to delete the paging or swap file when
shutting down to reboot. This obviously slowed down the shutdown process.

I now wish to undo that instruction but can no longer recall what utility or
other tool I used to tell XP to delete this file on shutdown. Anyone have
any ideas?

Thanks.

--

Jeff Stevens
Email address deliberately false to avoid spam

    Google is your friend.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=delete+the+paging+file+at+shutdown

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban

    "Jeff" <jeff@phony.com> wrote in message
    > Some time ago, in a fit of paranoia after reading about it somewhere, I
    > instructed my XP Home system to delete the paging or swap file when
    > shutting down to reboot. This obviously slowed down the shutdown process.
    >
    > I now wish to undo that instruction but can no longer recall what utility
    > or other tool I used to tell XP to delete this file on shutdown. Anyone
    > have any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Jeff Stevens
    > Email address deliberately false to avoid spam
    > jeff@stevens.com

    Thanks.

    --

    > Google is your friend.
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=delete+the+paging+file+at+shutdown
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Richard Urban

    > "Jeff" <jeff@phony.com> wrote in message
    >> Some time ago, in a fit of paranoia after reading about it somewhere, I
    >> instructed my XP Home system to delete the paging or swap file when
    >> shutting down to reboot. This obviously slowed down the shutdown
    >> process.
    >>
    >> I now wish to undo that instruction but can no longer recall what utility
    >> or other tool I used to tell XP to delete this file on shutdown. Anyone
    >> have any ideas?
    >>
    >> Thanks.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Jeff Stevens
    >> Email address deliberately false to avoid spam
    >> jeff@stevens.com

Windows XP Shutdown