Sign in with
Your question

How to transfer data from ipaq to pc

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
December 31, 2009 2:40:52 PM

I am trying to transfer video files in the 1 gig range from a SD card within my Ipaq pocket pc. when transfering to the "destination" folder the (pc) error says "the target cannot handle this type of document" any ideas?

More about : transfer data ipaq

January 14, 2010 3:42:41 AM

Well, other than your iPAQ not having enough space, where exactly are you trying to copy it to?
January 21, 2010 1:02:14 AM

r_manic said:
Well, other than your iPAQ not having enough space, where exactly are you trying to copy it to?

just trying to transfer the data to my PC which is less than a year old but is loaded with XP.

i had purchased a Digital video converter which takes a SD card. i copied the "vhs tape" to the SD card, now to transfer the information to the PC so that i can burn a DVD. i inserted the Sd card into my ipaq, my camera and my mp3 player. i can see the SD card and the info on it but cannot transfer it to my PC.

to answer your question directly, i've tried to save it to my desktop, my documents folder(s) or my external 1TB harddrive.

hopfully this makes things a bit clearer, and thanks for anything you can offer!
!