Desktop Wallpaper (pictures to large for screen)

June 15, 2005 10:15:03 AM

When I make pictures my desktop background they are very large for the
screen how do I make them a normal size ?????
Di
Anonymous
June 15, 2005 12:49:47 PM

Save the picture to your hard drive, whether a screen
capture from on-line or a photo you took.
Then use the Image Resizer (XP Power Toys) to resize it to
your desired size, then make it your background, selecting
the resized image.
Or if you have a program, such as PhotoShop, use that.

There also is the option when you set the desktop to center
the picture or stretch it, or tile it, be sure to select the
correct option.

some support

!