Desktop Wallpaper (pictures to large for screen)

When I make pictures my desktop background they are very large for the
screen how do I make them a normal size ?????
Di
2 answers Last reply
More about desktop wallpaper pictures large screen

    Save the picture to your hard drive, whether a screen
    capture from on-line or a photo you took.
    Then use the Image Resizer (XP Power Toys) to resize it to
    your desired size, then make it your background, selecting
    the resized image.
    Or if you have a program, such as PhotoShop, use that.

    There also is the option when you set the desktop to center
    the picture or stretch it, or tile it, be sure to select the
    correct option.

    some support

    "DIANE" <ADAM2@YAHOO.COM> wrote in message
    | When I make pictures my desktop background they are very
    large for the
    | screen how do I make them a normal size ?????
    | Di

  2. this is my wallpaper
    I made it by iCollage.
    if you want to know how to make deskwallpaper on Mac OS Snow Leopard

Desktops Wallpaper Microsoft Windows XP