Somehow I have lost the "Recycle Bin" icon off my desktop. When I delete
something it says that it goes to the recycle bin, but I don't know how or
where to find it. Please tell me how to restore the icon to the desktop or
where to find my recycle bin.

Get ahold of tweakUI for XP and use the toggle switch to turn that icon back
on.

"Dazzle" <Dazzle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Somehow I have lost the "Recycle Bin" icon off my desktop. When I delete
> something it says that it goes to the recycle bin, but I don't know how or
> where to find it. Please tell me how to restore the icon to the desktop
> or
> where to find my recycle bin.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:279F9B82-0F4E-4BEA-A551-AF081026B599@microsoft.com,
Dazzle <Dazzle@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Somehow I have lost the "Recycle Bin" icon off my desktop. When I
> delete something it says that it goes to the recycle bin, but I don't
> know how or where to find it. Please tell me how to restore the icon
> to the desktop or where to find my recycle bin.

Try this:

Restore the Recycle Bin Desktop Icon:
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/scripts_desc/rec_bin.htm

Galen

Sherlock Holmes

Thank you so much. Dennis Dalziel, Ingram, TX