geezer

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2002

Suddenly, out of the blue, whenever I click & drag an icon from one
folder to another, it brings up 'windows installer' which tries to
install a piece of un-related software. I have to click 'cancel'
twice before it will quit that little exercise - then it moves the
icon.

What is going on?

Thanks

geezer wrote:

> Suddenly, out of the blue, whenever I click & drag an icon from one
> folder to another, it brings up 'windows installer' which tries to
> install a piece of un-related software. I have to click 'cancel'
> twice before it will quit that little exercise - then it moves the
> icon.
>
> What is going on?
>
> Thanks

What is the software that's trying to install?

Steve