recover info from history buffer?

I have a user who did not use the Contact folder for email addresses. Rather,
every time they email a new client, they enter it and 'lo ad b'hold' the
address is memorized! (by the history cashe).

My question is: is there some way that I can recover the 200 odd address
that the user has in the history buffer?

I'm not sure what the proper terminology is so let me clarify, the user
begins to type the address e.g. typing letter "a". Outlook will offer every
address that was ever typed that began with "a". Another letter typed will
further narrow the selection...etc. I believe it's a facet of Autofill.

This is the same process that brings formerly typed URL's up when you start
to enter a website address in browser.

My solution was to export the "sent" email folder to excel and then delete
all but the email field and the display name field. Then import them into the
contacts folder - thanks