Sign in with
Your question

Flash Drive

Last response: in Components
February 2, 2004 10:17:39 PM

Hey guys, im looking to get a 256 mb flash drive. Do you have any suggestions on which brands are good? Im looking for something this that is PC/MAC compatible, and quick. Thanx

More about : flash drive

February 5, 2004 6:35:59 PM

I have a 256MB Lexar JumpDrive Pro and a 128MB Cruzer Mini USB Flash Drive. Both work well and are USB 2.0, but the Lexar definitely has a faster transfer rate than the Sandisk. I have been trying to find a web site with some comparison tests but haven't found any. Have you?
February 28, 2004 4:04:12 AM

I have the Lexar Jump drive too. It came with my Canon Digital Rebel. I've not tried it because I also have an Imation FlashGo! USB Flash drive that I use constantly to take files back & forth from home to work & to transfer large image files from the Canon's 1Gb CF card to my PCs. I like the Imation because it came with several adaptor sleeves to fit all those CF card form-factors out there. It's also doesnt have the "Dongle" cable the Lexar has, so is a lot smaller & easier to carry around, & less likely to get damaged than a cable&connector assembly is.

<A HREF="mailto:iris5u@attglobal.net">iris5u@attglobal.net</A>
Related resources
February 28, 2004 9:19:15 PM

I also have Lexar JumpDrive Pro. It is very easy and convient to use.
March 10, 2004 12:19:27 PM

i use a Sandisk Cruzer 512, works great.
!