Sign in with
Your question

VP930 19" OR SM204T 20.1"?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 12, 2005 11:34:58 PM

I'm wanting to make that leap from CTR to TFT but am scared. 8O

I've got it down to two but can't find anything on the Samsung SM204T monitor! If anyone can give me advice I would be very greatful.

I'm wanting it for general pc use with the odd exception of flightsiming.
Just want to be sure I'me getting the right thing. Would like the extra fast screans but also like watching films so the limited view points they give puts me off them.

Many thanks,

James.

More about : vp930 sm204t

December 22, 2005 1:40:14 PM

Quote:
I'm wanting to make that leap from CTR to TFT but am scared. 8O

I've got it down to two but can't find anything on the Samsung SM204T monitor! If anyone can give me advice I would be very greatful.

I'm wanting it for general pc use with the odd exception of flightsiming.
Just want to be sure I'me getting the right thing. Would like the extra fast screans but also like watching films so the limited view points they give puts me off them.

Many thanks,

James.

I have had the Viewsonic VP930b for 2 months and have nothing but good things to say about it. I also bought it for overall use, such as work, viewing movies and gaming, and it hasn't disappointed.

Albert
December 29, 2005 1:51:32 AM

I agree with almostdecent
The 930b is a excellent monitor for allround use with my only niggle is that the backlight is visible from the corners of the monitor on dark screens but is certainly not worth worring about
The vx924 would however be a better lcd for gaming
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
December 29, 2005 1:00:25 PM

he is definetly right, vp930 is the best lcd for large usage like gaming, watching videos, working, photographing etc. so I think Vp930 is a better choice to.. However there are some users of Vp930 in forums I suggest u to take an idea from them :) 
December 30, 2005 1:24:14 AM

I picked up the VP930b... nice... covers everything quite well.

I think it's certainly one of the best 19 inch lcd's.
!