lost solitaire games

Please help. My computer crashed and I had it fixed. All
of my games are deleted and I have no windows 98 cd. i am
looking for Solitaire and spider solitaire, windows
verision. How can I get these back?
1 answer Last reply
More about lost solitaire games

    Hi Jen,

    "Jen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b4d01c50177$87906390$a401280a@phx.gbl...
    > Please help. My computer crashed and I had it fixed. All
    > of my games are deleted and I have no windows 98 cd. i am
    > looking for Solitaire and spider solitaire, windows
    > verision. How can I get these back?

    Why don't you have the CD? In any case, you might have the files on your
    hard drive...

    To Install or Uninstall Windows 9x Games:

    Click START / Settings / Control Panel / Add-Remove Programs /
    Click on the Windows Setup tab and double-click Accessories.
    Check the box beside Games, then click OK / click OK again.
    You'll need your Windows 98 Setup CD to complete the installation
    unless the win98 .cab files directory was saved on your hard drive.

    --
    Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

Games Solitaire Video Games