lost solitaire games

Last response: in Video Games
Share
January 23, 2005 1:15:33 PM

Please help. My computer crashed and I had it fixed. All
of my games are deleted and I have no windows 98 cd. i am
looking for Solitaire and spider solitaire, windows
verision. How can I get these back?

More about : lost solitaire games

Anonymous
January 23, 2005 10:15:10 PM

Hi Jen,

"Jen" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1b4d01c50177$87906390$a401280a@phx.gbl...
> Please help. My computer crashed and I had it fixed. All
> of my games are deleted and I have no windows 98 cd. i am
> looking for Solitaire and spider solitaire, windows
> verision. How can I get these back?

Why don't you have the CD? In any case, you might have the files on your
hard drive...

To Install or Uninstall Windows 9x Games:

Click START / Settings / Control Panel / Add-Remove Programs /
Click on the Windows Setup tab and double-click Accessories.
Check the box beside Games, then click OK / click OK again.
You'll need your Windows 98 Setup CD to complete the installation
unless the win98 .cab files directory was saved on your hard drive.

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User