Sign in with
Your question

Bluetooth for pc

Last response: in General Connectivity
November 6, 2009 3:08:20 AM

can i download a bluetooth device to my pc wherein i can send pictures from my phone to my pc??

More about : bluetooth

November 8, 2009 5:05:59 PM

You need a BlueTooth radio device to plug into your PC first.

If it already has it, then you would just set it up as a serial connection (or USB depending on software), and then transfer.

If you don't have one then get one, the Belkin is my current fav since it's 2.1 compatible, and works with Win2K, XP, Vista, WIn7, Server 2003, 2008, and OSX right out of the box. The Kensington and Rocketfish ones work well also, but don't support as many OSs.
January 21, 2010 1:49:05 AM

TheGreatGrapeApe said:
You need a BlueTooth radio device to plug into your PC first.

If it already has it, then you would just set it up as a serial connection (or USB depending on software), and then transfer.

If you don't have one then get one, the Belkin is my current fav since it's 2.1 compatible, and works with Win2K, XP, Vista, WIn7, Server 2003, 2008, and OSX right out of the box. The Kensington and Rocketfish ones work well also, but don't support as many OSs.

hi i was wondering were can i get one of them and if u know how much they run....or a web site i can look for it my e-mail is phattlipzz@yahoo.com.sg if u would like to e-mail me the info it would be great ....
!