Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Internet Fair use 10 Gigabyte ONLY !! O.o

Last response: in Network Providers
October 15, 2011 2:05:42 PM

my internet server provider is "Etisalat" the best in Egypt .. and i only i get 10 Gigabyte a month !
that's not enough especially that am not the only one that using it :( 
now i only got 2G in the 14th day of serves .. and i have alot of "games" and music to download, i tried to contact the ISP and he told me that we can't do any thing about it :( 
i bay them more than 250 bound A month and that all i can get ?! :fou: 

am asking if there is any way "even if its not a legal" to get more Gigabyts .. like changing the proxy address or dns or downloading some program to allow me to download as much games i want :)  .. thanx

PS : I bought a game from steam called "RAGE" from $59 .. and i now can't download it :( 

More about : internet fair gigabyte

Best solution

October 17, 2011 10:23:35 PM

If you don't download illegal movies and music your bandwidth issue will go away.

You can search around for a fix, but you will not find one at this site, posting and asking questions on how to by-pass legitimate security or user agreements is not allowed on this forum.

With only a 10 gig limit, you should avoid buying anything you need to download, get it mail order or from a store. Or check for a different ISP, best is not always "best".
November 30, 2011 9:59:29 AM

Best answer selected by hameem 1.
Score
Related resources
!