Redcoders' Frenzy Round stuck?

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Hi!

Where to hell are rules of Round 19th? And where should I send my
entries? Who is the responsible one?
www.corewar.info says nothing about it :(
Have you boys got lazy according to vacation time? ;]

Lukasz Adamowski

P.S. I think I will win this time. ;)))

WIATROWKI.PL - Letnia promocja karabinka LEVER ACTION
Teraz tylko 999 z³!!!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fzakupy.wp.pl%2Flinki_6.html&sid=214

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Uuups,

do I totally forgotten to upload the Round 19 page?

Shame over me. I'll have a look later the day.

Christian

?ukasz Adamowski <corewars@wp.pl> wrote in message news:<40facc9396d0d@wp.pl>...
> Hi!
>
> Where to hell are rules of Round 19th? And where should I send my
> entries? Who is the responsible one?
> www.corewar.info says nothing about it :(
> Have you boys got lazy according to vacation time? ;]
>
> Lukasz Adamowski
>
> P.S. I think I will win this time. ;)))

> WIATROWKI.PL - Letnia promocja karabinka LEVER ACTION
> Teraz tylko 999 z³!!!
> http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fzakupy.wp.pl%2Flinki_6.html&sid=214

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

?ukasz Adamowski <corewars@wp.pl> wrote in message news:<40facc9396d0d@wp.pl>...
> Hi!
>
> Where to hell are rules of Round 19th? And where should I send my
> entries? Who is the responsible one?
> www.corewar.info says nothing about it :(
> Have you boys got lazy according to vacation time? ;]

Rules available on this newsgroup. All warriors + 2 imp + 1 gate fight
atthe same time. Send entry to fizmo.

> P.S. I think I will win this time. ;)))

Don't be too sure :)