Sign in with
Your question

This enough for phones?

Last response: in Cell Phones & Smartphones
February 4, 2010 3:46:25 AM

Currently working on Spectograph, a site that I hope will let people compare gadgets of any kind. Currently I'm concentrating on laptops, phones, and video game consoles, and I was wondering if the specs I display for phones are ok. Here's an example: http://spectograph.com/phones/google/nexus-one

So what do you guys think?

More about : phones

February 4, 2010 7:21:47 AM

Looks good,however some notes:
1_Nexus comes with 4GB memory card which isn't mentioned
2_Its got to note some features like Accelerometer sensor, Touch-sensitive controls,Proximity sensor for auto turn-off,Active noise cancellation with dedicated microphone,Digital compass,Dedicated search key
3_As for the camera,Smile detection is a feature which isn't listed
4_I think the color is Brown(with teflon coating)rather than gray

Here are some of the things i think they worth considering,but overall it looks very good :) 
February 4, 2010 12:17:48 PM

Hmmm, need to rethink the specs table, since you missed out "Accelerometer? Yes". :lol:  Need to restructure everything in a way so that people can easily see what they're looking for. Thanks for the feedback maz! :) 

Edit: Oh, and I should also have the dev dude put in a feedback feature, so that visitors can tell me if I'm inaccurate or something...
Related resources
February 4, 2010 1:04:33 PM

oops,i didn't see the Accelerometer :p 
Anyways if you need any helps/recommendations,i am glad to do :) 
February 6, 2010 3:10:43 AM

Hey, thanks for this! Will use some of your specs to create a page for the Xperia X10 as well. :) 
February 17, 2010 7:03:05 PM

r_manic said:
Hey, thanks for this! Will use some of your specs to create a page for the Xperia X10 as well. :) 

No prob
!