I am using windows xp Home with sp2. I have set up two accounts on my
pc both with full administration rights.

With the main account all the media applications work fine.
When i log into the second account and try to use windows media player
i get no sound at all.

I have checked that all the devices are working and have upgraded to
Media 10 but still not sound.
Is there a quick fix for this.

Please help.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-Windows-Media-Player-errors-ftopict546168.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1725746

Click or Double-click the "speaker" in the Notification area and UNcheck
"Mute"