morris

Distinguished
Sep 13, 2004

I downloaded and enstalled phototoy "Image Resizer". It's installed on my
system but I can't find it to launch it. I have a problem with all the
powertoys. I can install them but I can't use them as I can't find them.
Add\Remove tells me there there but I can't launch them.

In news:OySElcgcFHA.2768@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl,
Morris <met@news.net> typed:
> I downloaded and enstalled phototoy "Image Resizer". It's installed on my
> system but I can't find it to launch it. I have a problem with all the
> powertoys. I can install them but I can't use them as I can't find them.
> Add\Remove tells me there there but I can't launch them.

Look in your 'All Programs" for 'Powertoys for Windows XP'.

--

Eddie in Colorado Springs

"I don't exercise because it makes the ice jump right out of my glass."

answered in your other post. Again, you don't 'find' image resizer, you
merely right click an image and choose "resize image" from the drop down
menu. It is designed to work within your image program.

To find the 'other' powertoys if any are installed, click start, all
programs and you should find a listing for powertoys for xp in that menu.

Please don't keep posting the same questions.

"Morris" <met@news.net> wrote in message
>I downloaded and enstalled phototoy "Image Resizer". It's installed on my
>system but I can't find it to launch it. I have a problem with all the
>powertoys. I can install them but I can't use them as I can't find them.
>Add\Remove tells me there there but I can't launch them.

Ramesh, MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

Windows XP Troubleshooting
http://www.winhelponline.com