Sign in with
Your question

19" LCD Monitors

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
December 21, 2005 1:07:58 AM

I want to buy a new 19" LCD monitor to properly reflect my new BFG Geforce 7800GTX graphics card and I'm not sure what 19" LCD monitor to get. I just want some tips and opinions on what to get. I can spend up to £250 on the monitor. Thanks for any replies.

More about : lcd monitors

December 21, 2005 1:35:35 AM

I have a 19" Samsung LCD from about a year ago and its great. No Ghosting, great definition and color. 0 dead pixel policy (They replaced mine for a few dead ones). Here is the newer version of the one I bought LCD.

I think this is about in your price range (Not sure of the exchange rates). Samsung makes great LCDs though, I would say check one out.
December 21, 2005 2:40:52 AM

Hi. I have a 19" ViewSonic VX924, which performs extremely well with my BFG nVidia GeForce 7800GT OC'ed. So far an excelent monitor. I paid $366 for it, I don't know if that's more or less than £250.
Related resources
December 21, 2005 2:50:00 AM

Quote:
I want to buy a new 19" LCD monitor to properly reflect my new BFG Geforce 7800GTX graphics card and I'm not sure what 19" LCD monitor to get. I just want some tips and opinions on what to get. I can spend up to £250 on the monitor. Thanks for any replies.

I like my Viewsonic VP930b, one of the best monitors around (look at THG reviews). It's most likely out of your pricerange, but just thought i'd tell you. Also, not sure if dell ships to europe? They have some nice monitors, for not that much money.
January 10, 2006 8:00:16 AM

The VP930b is selling now for around $460. If you want to spend $100 less, Viewsonic's VX924 is a great alternative. I think that should be around your pricerange, maybe a little more...

I own one of these and I have considered buying a second one for the dual moniter display. They have a crystal clear display, no shadowing, and mine was shipped with no dead pixles.
!