How to dnld SP2 w/o have to dnld SP1 etc.

I just formatted my computer and re-installed XP Pron OEM with no service
pack 1 or 2 included. How or where is a link that I can get to download SP2
without having to go through automatic updates and all the hoopla of
downloading SP1-which is not supposed to be available anymore??

I do the Windows Update check my computer and looks like I'll have to go
through 25 downloads including SP1 and updates before I can get to SP2.
Where's the mysteriously missing link, or am I just dumbfounded searching for
this??

Any help would be appreciated, thanks...

Kerry
2 answers Last reply
More about dnld dnld

    Kerry;
    See Step 1 on this ling for a few options for obtaining SP-2:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar
    http://www.dts-l.org

    kowen wrote:
    > I just formatted my computer and re-installed XP Pron OEM with no service
    > pack 1 or 2 included. How or where is a link that I can get to download SP2
    > without having to go through automatic updates and all the hoopla of
    > downloading SP1-which is not supposed to be available anymore??
    >
    > I do the Windows Update check my computer and looks like I'll have to go
    > through 25 downloads including SP1 and updates before I can get to SP2.
    > Where's the mysteriously missing link, or am I just dumbfounded searching for
    > this??
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated, thanks...
    >
    > Kerry

    Download Windows Service Pack 2 Standalone Version
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=049C9DBE-3B8E-4F30-8245-9E368D3CDB5A&displaylang=en

    Order Windows XP Service Pack 2 on CD
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/cdorder/en_us/default810.mspx

    --