Media Player 10

Is there a newsgroup for Media Player 10? If not, how do I revert back to
the version that came with my computer?
Also what is Windows Media.Format Runtime listed in the Add/Remove. Can
that be removed also? Thanks in
advance.

In Add and Remove Programs look for a check box at the top of the screen
that says "Show Updates". Ensure it is checked and then scroll down to
Windows Updates and select Windows Media Player 10.

--

Harry Ohrn MS-MVP [Shell/User]
www.webtree.ca/windowsxp

"Ike Fontenot" <ifontcajun@centurytel.net> wrote in message
> Is there a newsgroup for Media Player 10? If not, how do I revert back to
> the version that came with my computer?
> Also what is Windows Media.Format Runtime listed in the Add/Remove. Can
> that be removed also? Thanks in
> advance.

"Merci beaucoup" (Thank you)

Ike Fontenot on 16/06/2005 wrote:

> Is there a newsgroup for Media Player 10? If not, how do I revert
> back to the version that came with my computer?
> Also what is Windows Media.Format Runtime listed in the Add/Remove.
> Can that be removed also? Thanks in
> advance.

As far as uninstalling it do it through Add/Remove and it will revert
to the previous version that was installed.

Rob