Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Son of Vain has been pushed off the ICWS '94 No Pspace hill.
The current ICWS '94 No Pspace hill:
Last battle concluded at : Thu Aug 5 13:49:48 EDT 2004

Thanx to Joonas and Ian for the best Warrior ever made in Redcode.

To many paper and not enough scanner to protect him...

Rest in Peace......

Sascha
--
Parlez vous Redcode?

Archived from groups: rec.games.corewar (More info?)

Standing ovation!

achillu@tin.it (LAchi) wrote in message news:<1eeccf2e.0408060656.45b2d41@posting.google.com>...
> Standing ovation!
>
> Sascha Zapf <nc-zapfsa@netcologne.de> wrote in message news:<cevh7t$el4$1@newsreader2.netcologne.de>...
> > Son of Vain has been pushed off the ICWS '94 No Pspace hill.
> > The current ICWS '94 No Pspace hill:
> > Last battle concluded at : Thu Aug 5 13:49:48 EDT 2004
> >
> > Thanx to Joonas and Ian for the best Warrior ever made in Redcode.
> >
> > To many paper and not enough scanner to protect him...
> >
> > Rest in Peace......
> >
> > Sascha

Looking forward...
If Vain equals to Stoneage era, Son of Vain equals to metal hand held
weapon era, I think soon Grandson of Vain will emerge with weapon at
least with arrow or early gunpowder technology.
I believe this is not impossible unless Son of Vain decides to be
single.
(hmm... any siblings?)

sayembara@yahoo.com (Zul Nadzri) wrote in message news:<b28eac54.0408071640.7c882b92@posting.google.com>...
> achillu@tin.it (LAchi) wrote in message news:<1eeccf2e.0408060656.45b2d41@posting.google.com>...
> > Standing ovation!
> >
> > Sascha Zapf <nc-zapfsa@netcologne.de> wrote in message news:<cevh7t$el4$1@newsreader2.netcologne.de>...
> > > Son of Vain has been pushed off the ICWS '94 No Pspace hill.
> > > The current ICWS '94 No Pspace hill:
> > > Last battle concluded at : Thu Aug 5 13:49:48 EDT 2004
> > >
> > > Thanx to Joonas and Ian for the best Warrior ever made in Redcode.
> > >
> > > To many paper and not enough scanner to protect him...
> > >
> > > Rest in Peace......
> > >
> > > Sascha
>
> Looking forward...
> If Vain equals to Stoneage era, Son of Vain equals to metal hand held
> weapon era, I think soon Grandson of Vain will emerge with weapon at
> least with arrow or early gunpowder technology.
> I believe this is not impossible unless Son of Vain decides to be
> single.
> (hmm... any siblings?)

The warrior i consider the best has fallen.
Seems that with it, in the redcode history, the stone/imp era has
ended with the rennaisance of papers, powered by Roy.
Will be the papers ruling the hills? Can the scanners stop them?
Is the strategy balance on the hills broken?
SoV, rest in peace.

Neogryzor